JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I eventually want to get a single shot pistol/rifle that can switch barrels.

Yesterday I stumbled across the CVA Apex. It looks really nice and has some nice features.

However, I want to be able to switch to a carbine like you can with the TC Contender.

I didn't see any way to do that. Is it possible? How easy?

Also, any other feedback on the Apex?

Thanks

From the CVA website the Apex appears to be rifle-only and the Scout a single-caliber pistol. I have only shot my Contender as a pistol but find it hard to improve on. When a Contender can be had on Gunbroker for less than $400, offers pistol and carbine capabilities, has a much wider caliber and barrel length selection and shoots as well as it will, I find the CVA offerings lacking.

@The Heretic Any update? I've been interested in taking up muzzleloading to expand my skill set and have been looking at the Apex muzzleloader myself due to the ability to swap to centerfire caliber barrels too. Just curious if you made a decision on this? If, what did you get?

Nothing.

I've had some expenses last year and this year and I am trying to recover from them. I've mostly just been stocking up on .22 rimfire ammo this year.

Bummer. I know the feeling.

With that in mind, did you ever come to a decision of which one you would have bought, if finances had allowed?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top