JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Dosen't fit pictinny rail. Extra rail fits but just provides a sling mount from a pictinny rail. Parts don't fit together in any way. Seems ok as far as construction for the price but bipod doesn't fit anything.

Got mine this morning, just put it on. At first it was a bit confusing. But you have to:

1) unscrew that knurled knob on the bottom
2) squeeze that flat part together above the knob. That will let the top part of it split open and that vinyl tube will fall off.
3) you can then put that now opened part on to the QD looking post on the mount. Turn the knurled knob on the bottom to tighten up on that QD looking post. You'll notice there's holes on that post for that now open part to "claw" into.
4) now you can mount it on the picatinny.

Yes, it did seem a bit squirrly at first but then after saying "serenity now!" several times it began to make sense.

IMG_20201021_140900.jpg IMG_20201021_140915.jpg IMG_20201021_140938.jpg IMG_20201021_140945.jpg IMG_20201021_140204.jpg IMG_20201021_140250.jpg

Dosen't fit pictinny rail. Extra rail fits but just provides a sling mount from a pictinny rail. Parts don't fit together in any way. Seems ok as far as construction for the price but bipod doesn't fit anything.
Crossing my fingers that mine fit better.
Got mine this morning, just put it on. At first it was a bit confusing. But you have to:

1) unscrew that knurled knob on the bottom
2) squeeze that flat part together above the knob. That will let the top part of it split open and that vinyl tube will fall off.
3) you can then put that now opened part on to the QD looking post on the mount. Turn the knurled knob on the bottom to tighten up on that QD looking post. You'll notice there's holes on that post for that now open part to "claw" into.
4) now you can mount it on the picatinny.

Yes, it did seem a bit squirrly at first but then after saying "serenity now!" several times it began to make sense.

View attachment 765703 View attachment 765704 View attachment 765705 View attachment 765706 View attachment 765707 View attachment 765708
Great pics, thanks for the tips.

I'll be damned. Thought the vinyl tube was metal. It's worth the $15 I spent.
Ok... I damn thee.... :p
Yeah I thought that plastic tube was part of the mount but I guess it was just there for shipping. Also, only one end of the allen key they included fit in the side bolt. There's just no excuse for that now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top