JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looks like the deal died fast
Probably a good thing. 🤣

Pretty cheesy attachment. The bipod itself isn't bad, but the sling lug "clamp" and long skinny tensioning screw knob that is supposed to secure it is pretty poorly designed. I can't imagine it would take much recoil to see that screw loosening up. There just isn't enough surface friction contact to prevent it from rotating. Tighten it too much and you'll likely bend the tensioning bar/lever. You almost have to use threadlock in that teeny tiny thread hole. On top of that, one good bang and I can easily see those few threads getting stripped out.

Probably not bad for bench rest plinking where you have the luxury to fidget with it, if needed, but I wouldn't even consider putting it on anything I intended to pack in the field.

All in all I would say... anything over 10 bucks would be a poor value.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top