JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Pelican Case for my AR-15 and one of my handguns also so mags. Does anyone know if there's a place in WA that I can come in and have them cut the foam for me?

Also, has anyone here done it themselves and how easy/hard is it to do? My friend did his own and it looked like crap. I do not want mine to look like crap!

Thanks.

Jimmy

If you heat up a butter knife on a stove top it should work ok, I've never done it for a pelican case, but I used to make miniature scenery out of foam and thats what I did. worked pretty good

The pick and pluck foam that is pre-cut makes it pretty easy. Go slow and you'll be fine. Always undersize your foam when "plucking" and it will form just fine.

If somebody wants to build one of those contraption things, I will give you the 50 bucks if you cut my foam too! Pelican told me to roll the foam up and put it in the freezer for a while, then use a electric knife or a sharp bread knife. I traced my guns right onto the foam and used a razor blade. What a joke, it turned out like S**T! I need new foam now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top