JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

sold

sold

VERY accurate Savage F-class with almost new 30" bull Shilen Select Match barrel. 1 in 8 twist. Shoots GREAT with Berger 105s over Varget. Round count on the barrel less than 200. Round count on the action less than 600. Target accutrigger, adjustable down to 6oz, very nice trigger. Custom bolt handle. Farrell rail included. Good deal on a low round count proven shooter. $1200 FTF. Open to trades for target/tactical rifles or nice scopes 8-32 or higher mag. Sightron SIII 10-50x60 SF w/ target dot and rings for $820 more.
rsr0qx.jpg
30hpy12.jpg
2ugmczd.jpg
2h67ivb.jpg
jql4yq.jpg

Thanks jonn5335. Yes this is the 6mm Benchrest Lapua. If you're not familiar, read up on this gem of a round.

Easy to load for
Can win benchrest competitions at 100/200 yards
Can win benchrest competitions at 1000 yards
Lapua brass (the best) can commonly last 15 loadings
No recoil, can watch the vapor trail in your scope

Took me .000001 seconds myself. So I guess you're a little slower than me there shortbus. But you didnt know either so thanks for making my point, and he could have just answered instead of being condescending. But it's what I expect on here.

Took me .000001 seconds myself. So I guess you're a little slower than me there shortbus. But you didnt know either so thanks for making my point, and he could have just answered instead of being condescending. But it's what I expect on here.

Who was condescending to anyone?? If you want to complain THE CLASSIFIEDS ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR IT.

Forget your meds today? The caliber was in the title the whole time, you were whining he didn't state the caliber... what are you missing here?....

Forget your meds today? The caliber was in the title the whole time, you were whining he didn't state the caliber... what are you missing here?....

Didn't whine about a thing. I didn't say a thing about the caliber not being stated, just about the guy who posted what it was. Duh shortbus.

I dont know about "we're" took me .000002 seconds typing "6br" into google to find it out ;)

:p

Hey common! I didn't know the abbreviation 6br, meant 6mm Bench Rest.

Its listed in the title of the post like it's describing the barrel. "Shilen select match 6br" .
If it said Shilen select match 5r, it would probably be a .308 with a 5 radial land barrel.
How can a mature,mentally stable person put another person down for not knowing what an abbreviation means?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.