JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom made fully rotating shooting bench. Rotates 360 degrees , seat is adjustable for height and position , top raises and lowers for elevation by hand turning turnbuckle under top with easy access,legs are removable and bench breaks down for transporting and storing. Very stable , great for sage rat hunting and sighting in rifles.
$300

63D837F5-462E-4941-A895-FE6776577589.jpeg F25A027E-8260-4F7E-A10C-5F3D240D0C59.jpeg 6C174F16-5AB8-48A8-9137-5A8157F5097E.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sure no problem, I make them on occasion and could make one anytime if it's gone

I use them myself so I could always show you mine if needed.

Custom made fully rotating shooting bench. Rotates 360 degrees , seat is adjustable for height and position , top raises and lowers for elevation by hand turning turnbuckle under top with easy access,legs are removable and bench breaks down for transporting and storing. Very stable , great for sage rat hunting and sighting in rifles.
$300

View attachment 480057 View attachment 480058 View attachment 480059

Do you happen to have a photo of one broken down?

Our of burns , or , getting harder to find land. Farmers are poisoning so much, it's elimanating the sage rats at least temporarily

Back in the late 80's I used to go over toward Vale/Ontario and shoot rats. There was a ranch outside of Ironside I would go to frequently, the ranch mgr used to look forward to us coming out. They had a ranch house that we'd stay in and could basically shoot off the porch. He told us that since they could no longer poison the rats they were getting out of control. Seemed the birds of prey were falling victim to the poison from eating the dead rats so it was no longer allowed.

Hadn't shot rats for a couple decades now getting back into it and am hearing that they're poisoning again. Have they come up w/a new pesticide that doesn't have ill affects on the birds or just figure there's enough birds not worrying about it? I'd rather they didn't poison but I get their position. One season of poisoning seems to pretty much kill the field off for the next years rats. Some of the fields I shoot have been poisoned. One year there were a couple that were the HOT ones, next year couldn't even find a rat, mgr said they poisoned the fields. Pretty much puts an end to shooting.

That is sad. I am looking for a new place but two seasons ago some guy went up there and shot up a bunch of the irrigation pipe so they closed it down so no one can shoot there anymore. I was hoping to come across the new place to shoot here I in the next few months but it's looking pretty slim.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top