JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! For sale. This is the gold standard conceal carry pistol. There has been less then 100 rnds fired through this amazing little weapon and the barrel was professionally broken in with care. Shoots surprisingly well for such a powerful compact .40 caliber. It is very accurate and hits where you point it. Very crisp trigger break and goes bang every time. Professional no-slip stipple job ($150.00 value) plus polished feed ramp and internals for smooth operation. Comes with an extra 7 rnd magazine (for a total of 3 magazines) shield40.jpg and some Hornady critical defense, critical duty ammo, and an inside the waistband holster. The local Fred Meyer's is selling the pistol and just 2 magazines for $429.00. I'm asking $375 OBO. I am not interested in any other pistols. Other possible trade would be for an AR10 lower.

Last Edited:
Curious, why are you selling your Shield?

I might regret it but I decided to keep my weapon system the same. I picked up a Glock 30s which is a bit bigger but still a great cary gun and takes the same mags as my Glock 21. Otherwise I would keep it; the shield is a wonderful shooter...

Last Edited:
This still up? I'm getting paid Friday morning and have saturday off. I gotta see what my check looks like but that's a nice weapon and I'm interested!
Thanks, Austen. . I will keep you in mind for sure, but I do have a guy who is going to look at it this afternoon...
:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.