JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, I'm looking to have a custom holster sewn into my cowboy boots for my Ruger LCP. I recall a forum mention a year or two ago about this being done but I can't find that post now. Any recommendations on a place that does this sort of work?

Anyone that's done this have feedback on how well this works? Would you recommend a clip on instead?

Hey fellas, I made mine from a nice older belt clipped holster. I got some leather from Tandy and made a simple lace to the boot leather gater, then sewed my holster on the inside leaving just the top of the butt sticking out. It works extremely well, especially with the retention strap! Will take some snaps when I get back to civilization!

Yeah, thanks Ura -Ki,

I am looking for a local source to have a retention strap deigned and fitted. I have a pretty good idea of what it would end up looking like if I did the work myself ...:eek:

Tandy Leather in Beaverton is THE place to go! If you cant find IT, it don't exist! THey do classes all the time, a membership is cheep, gets you a good discount, and gets you into the classes and you can work out problems and issues and get tips and trick from Old Pros! Highly recommend them!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top