JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another safe queen of mine. I'll sell outright or trade for? (See here for trade interests -----> http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ri...b-burris-3-9x40-fullfield-ii-scope-$1000.html) Bought from a fellow forum member a few years back in factory form I installed a Timney trigger (factory howa triggers stink!) Installed a new Boyds thumb hole camo lami stock and lengthened the butt pad with a soft cushy Kick Eez pad (actually two) to fit me with my longish arms. Could easily be shortened for shorter length of pull. And then bedded the action into the stock with Devcon Steel Putty (Considered the best by many gunsmiths) & properly installed front and rear stainless steel pillars. The bedding job is much stronger and the potential for excellent accuracy has been increased as a result of this procedure. Rifle comes with a nice Nikon Monarch 3-9x40mm scope mounted in Burris signature rings & bases. Cash price is $775.00 also like gold

IMG_01911_zps41906eb7.jpg 01cffefd-a84f-4015-a848-4ca243f99c59_zps1b25302f.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.