JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Howa
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my project that never got off the ground. A Howa 1500 with the Australian precision chasis. NIB factory installed bottom metal for proprietary Howa mags. Comes with the conversion bottom metal to go back to box mag. 1 10 round mag and I'll throw in the two scope mounts. 1 high and 1 med height 30mm.

IMG_2688.jpeg IMG_2689.jpeg IMG_2690.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There is, I just removed it to inspect the whole thing and take a look at the bore. It's complete, never been fired, dry or otherwise. I have two of the one piece scope-mounts that where around 60-70 dollars each that I'm throwing in. Taking a bit of a loss at $1,000., but I e not the time or energy to do what I wanted to do.

If this is still available I'd love to buy just the barrel. It's nearly impossible to find a lone barrel for Howa .308 without having to wait 12-16weeks for a custom prefit

If this is still available I'd love to buy just the barrel. It's nearly impossible to find a lone barrel for Howa .308 without having to wait 12-16weeks for a custom prefit

Its all or nothing, im not going to parts it out. Try Brownell's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.