JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
« Previous Item | Next Item »
FOR SALE/TRADE: CUSTOM AR15

Price:$1,800.00Seller: Private Party *Listings by this user
Listed On:Sunday, March 31, 2013Listed In:RiflesLocation: tacoma olympia, Southwest Washington, Washington - Map
Caliber: 223/5.56 NATO Action: Semi-automatic Firearm Type: Rifle Flag | Edit | Favorite I have a custom ar15 I put togrther. It has new frontier polymer lower magpul ctr stock with qd already emplace on the stock. The upper is aero precision, the barrel is an omega CHF 1:7 twist chrome lined HPT MPT chambered in 5.56. And the lo pro gas block underneath the rail is YHM. Has free float quad hand guards afg2 forward grip, magul bus, and smith vortex flash hider also has magpul rbads for sling. Has standard charging handle. Can't remember on bcg but it is standard m16 bcg. I've only shot about 300 rounds through the whole thing. Has 8 GI Brownells mags and I can add more to sweeteen the deal. Also has 40 Remington umc brass cased .223 55gr and 60 herters .223 55gr. For everything I'm asking for $1,800 or $2000 in trade especially if you'd like me to include the extra mags I have. Text me at 9156379800. 20 rounds aren't in the pic of the herters as I just found them this morning. Can send more pics upon request. Case not included need it for my other rifles. See trade options below

WILL TRADE FOR:

Fall, g3 no century builds. Asking to go mag for mag on trade. Don't have to include ammo asiI understand that .308/7.62 is more than 5.56 or .233 but it'd be aeesome. Will not deal with any inflated crap. So on that note an ak74 or PSL would be awesome too. These at $500-$800 guns so I expect the difference to be made up with ammo and mags as well. Any questions shoot me a text. Thanks

Its market price. Supply and demand. I'm actually asking for what I paid for with just the rifle not mags or ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.