JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Seekins Precision
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling an unused, never fired AR-15 that includes Seekins Precision parts and other high-quality components, with the build provided by a custom gun maker in the Puget Sound area. This is a precision rifle that should prove to be extremely reliable and accurate out to long distances (relative to AR-15s). Specs are below.

I live in the San Juans but will be in the Puget Sound area the weekend of April 29-30, 2023. For anyone interested, I can be at one of two FFL locations for the transfer: 1) Skagit Arms in Burlington (near I-5 / Exit 230) early Saturday when they open or else mid-late Sunday afternoon, or 2) I can be at Lynnwood Firearms (18009 Hwy 99, Lynnwood) on Saturday mid-morning or early afternoon. I am also willing to ship to your FFL of choice for an additional $50 to cover shipping, with the transaction handled through one of the popular online payment systems.

The complete lower, which can be transferred with just a NICS check, is $949. The complete upper and rifle furniture is available as an optional, separate purchase for $1 (one dollar). I will only accept cash. The price is firm; I'm selling at a loss to what I put into the build. Buyer is responsible for the FFL's private transfer fee.

Serious buyers only can text me at: two oh six, three six nine, nine eight nine five. Use the word "Seekins" in the text so I can see it. I will only respond to texts and will not answer calls from unknown numbers. Please: Do not contact me if you're just window shopping or unsure whether you can afford this purchase because your transmission just died or your wife said you cannot get another gun or you just realized your lab needs gender affirmation surgery.

Specs:
Lower receiver
– Seekins Precision billet lower with Seekins logo. ALG QMS single-stage trigger and mil-spec lower parts. Magpul MOE adjustable stock and Magpul handgrip. Castle nut is staked.
Upper receiver – Seekins Precision NOXS 15" M-LOK rail system. M4 feedramp and forward assist. Bolt carrier group is carpenter 158 steel, HPT and MPI tested, shot peened bolt. 8620 steel carrier. Side staked gas key with grade 8 fasteners. Tactical charging handle.
Barrel – 16" chrome-moly steel in 5.56, with 1:7 twist. 1/2x28tpi threads, chrome lined bore and chamber, M4 profile, carbine length gas system, and a black phosphate finish.
Gas tube – Stainless steel gas tube, carbine length. Melonited to reduce wear and corrosion even during periods of extended fire.
Muzzle device – Muzzle brake

Seekins-1.jpg Seekins-2.jpg Seekins-3.jpg Seekins-4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.