JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
LaRue
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Custom Larue 762/308
16" proof research Carbon wrapped barrel
SA adjustable gas block
Wilson Combat 15" MLOK rail
JP high pressure Bolt (headspaced to proof barrel)
SiCo muzzle brake
B5 systems adjustable stock

This is a true custom gun and not some budget garage build. It is built for accuracy and made to be super lightweight. This gun shoots sub minute easy. I have many other guns I shoot more and this just sits around. I do not need to sell this so please don't low ball.

D36DA986-6576-492A-82C4-932207E5A9FD.jpeg 0D19036D-1E82-423F-88A5-4EBF1AE8B7F8.jpeg 7B4E6FF2-3D28-4EE5-9DDD-FF2F0EBC6DAE.jpeg 76F91ED3-51B2-4D62-A8B2-D283ECF72158.jpeg C56B9F30-DE3E-41B4-B8CC-32D5622ADA39.jpeg D448F824-0DD5-46F1-8A89-441A93F5A018.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It is not a complete OBR rifle. The Standard OBR upper and handguard will not take a proof research barrel therefore there is no roll mark. The upper was machined and fits to the larue lower and take the JP high pressure bolt. There is zero play between upper and lower.

I guess if you are looking for a stock larue OBR, this rifle is not what your looking for, however the performance from this rifle makes a stock larue look average.

sorry if the title is confusing, the lower is stock larue with the larue trigger.

So you are saying you had an OBR upper machined to fit a standard AR barrel nut and rail?

Otherwise that is not an OBR upper or lower. They were only sold as factory complete rifles.

What I am seeing is a LT10 lower with a bunch of random parts thrown on. May be a great rifle but a OBR or even factory larue gun, it is not.

Looks like you are doing some false advertising towards buyers who wouldn't know the difference.

First off I'm not trying to mislead or mis advertise. I could give 2 bubblegums if people want it or notThe LT10 lower is the same lower larue uses on all their rifles of that caliber. Yes in hind sight I should take OBR out of the title. Ooooohhhhh you got me!

Secondly, you don't know me or my integrity so to post on an open forum that I'm trying to scam people when I'm not is just an awesome move.

Thirdly, I don't need to be lectured from some Larue fan boy who probably lives in a shooting forum online.

So to be clear!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not a factory built larue rifle.
It has:

factory larue LT10 lower

A upper (that there is nothing produced by larue on it)
Proof research 16" barrel
Wilson Combat rail
SA adjustable gas block
A standard carrier with a JP high pressure bolt

if all that wasn't clear before.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.