JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've signed up for an approved Idaho Enhanced CCW class. It's an all-day affair with instruction and shooting. My goal is to get a Non-Resident Idaho Enhanced Permit which will allow me to CCW in states that don't have reciprocity with a Washington CPL.

Anyone take one of these classes? I'm curious about what is covered and what the requirements are for the shooting qualification (if that's part of it).

The actual course content wasn't covered in the course description. I'll find out soon enough during the class, but it would be helpful to have some idea prior so I can prepare if necessary.

I have taken it recently, all day course. Half classroom, half practical firearms application. Real low stress with the focus on safe operation of your handgun.

Overall I found it a pleasant way to spend a day.

Applied for my Idaho enhanced April 7th. Still waiting :D

I have taken it recently, all day course. Half classroom, half practical firearms application. Real low stress with the focus on safe operation of your handgun.

Overall I found it a pleasant way to spend a day.

Applied for my Idaho enhanced April 7th. Still waiting :D
Awesome! Thanks!

went in on a monday and got paper copy about 3 weeks ago and got hard copy on the following friday. wonder if aplication county matters that much, i applied in Benewah county (fyi). I really try not to do anything in kootenai county..... however

Got my letter of approval from Kootenai County Sheriff on Friday. Went in today and got my temporary. The real one should arrive in a week or so. The whole process took less than a month, though they say it can take up to 90 days.

I have no complaints.

I'm going to be working around Pocatello/Blackfoot for 6 or so days in early July. Think I'll look at taking the enhanced class while there.

Went into Montgomery County PA today to apply for my CHL there. It's only $20, and the guard tells me they will issue it there on the spot. :D
The press were waiting around for the Bill Cosby jury - what a friggin' circus.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top