JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all. I'm not sure where to list this so I thought I'd give you guys 1st crack at it. This is a sealed, unopened box of liquor so all sales require government issue ID showing proof of age over 21.

I have 2 of these to sell. They are both unopened and have the factory seal around the bottle top. The outer box, inner box, bag, base, bottles, and label are all unmolested. I looked at the bottles once when I bought them and once before placing this ad up, they are otherwise untouched from the distillery.

I can get pics up shortly.

As far as value, I have seen these fo for $700 to $900 each. I'll start out asking $700 each.

Pics uploaded! I can get whatever pictures a buyer needs prior to the sale, but this shows the brand new condition of the items.

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

Again, these have been locked away in a climate controlled space away from the sun for their entire life.

Adding possible trades:

Ammo in 300blk, 9mm, 10mm
Threaded barrel center fire bolt actions
45cal suppressors
Reloading set-up
High quality 223/556 barrels
9mm or 10mm handgun or rifles
Optics
12ga tactical semi auto shotguns

Open to offers on anything interesting as well.

Last Edited:
I'm getting quite a few alerts about people quoting my thread or responding to my thread, but I can not see them.

If you posted a response, please PM me and I can get a response to you quickly.

Not to be that guy, but assuming you do not have a license to sell alcohol you are open to getting into some serious trouble selling these on a public forum.

Just when I thought the laws weren't crazy enough. Sorry guys, closing this out while I research the rules. Not willing to get in trouble for some booze.

Thabks for the tip bud, I appreciate you looking out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top