JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I post a classified (for sale) on Northwest Firearms, does it automatically get cross posted anywhere on facebook ? I got a "like" on my ad yesterday and that made me wonder. If it does, is there a way to disable this from happening ?
Any help/clarification is appreciated.
Thank you.

It doesn't work like that. Look at this post you're reading now, there is a little "Like" in the lower right hand corner just below this text. Someone clicks that intentionally or accidentally and you receive a "like." I figure it's best taken as a thumbs up for your comment or item on the intertoobs. No correlation with Facebook whatsoever.

I really appreciate that and thank you for the reply. I know this site is open pretty much to the world and that's fine. I just didn't want ad's like mine offered up to already keyed up fed's that go after people for ding things like taking a picture of their kids holding firearms.:s0131: I had to ask because some sites do cross post. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top