JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I post a classified (for sale) on Northwest Firearms, does it automatically get cross posted anywhere on facebook ? I got a "like" on my ad yesterday and that made me wonder. If it does, is there a way to disable this from happening ?
Any help/clarification is appreciated.
Thank you.

It doesn't work like that. Look at this post you're reading now, there is a little "Like" in the lower right hand corner just below this text. Someone clicks that intentionally or accidentally and you receive a "like." I figure it's best taken as a thumbs up for your comment or item on the intertoobs. No correlation with Facebook whatsoever.

I really appreciate that and thank you for the reply. I know this site is open pretty much to the world and that's fine. I just didn't want ad's like mine offered up to already keyed up fed's that go after people for ding things like taking a picture of their kids holding firearms.:s0131: I had to ask because some sites do cross post. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top