JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering this area to camp in and hunt rabbits during spring break (2 weeks from now). Anyone have some experience or insight into this area they might like to share? Or perhaps another area that would be good for a camping/small game hunting trip for this time of year. As I live in the Portland area and gas prices suck right now, I'd prefer not to travel for 5+ hours if I can avoid it.

a couple things to consider, i dont know if you run quads or not but the grasslands are closed to atvs until april 1st. second depending on the weather and location there can be some super gumbo mud in different places in the grasslands. if this weather breaks there should be some pretty good rat shooting, dont know how the rabbit population is doing. have fun and be safe.

Yeah, it would proly be colder than a well diggers hind quarters to camp as well still.
I dunno where you are hunting, but you could count all the rabbits I have seen while out fishing on one hand...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top