JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've stopped watching live football broadcasts because I just can't listen to anymore of the incessant, idiotic, pointless "banter" and "analysis". If listening to some brain damaged, namedropping, egocentrics prattle on & on is intended to make the unending commercials less irritating or stupid in comparison .......
....it works!

I always record now, and then watch with a finger on the fast forward button...
...since then, my IQ is up 15 points and my blood pressure dropped by 20, the wife is even prettier and my beer tastes better.

Last Edited:
I've stopped watching live football broadcasts because I just can't listen to anymore of the incessant, idiotic, pointless "banter" and "analysis". If listening to some brain damaged, namedropping, egocentrics prattle on & on is intended to make the unending commercials less irritating or stupid in comparison .......
....it works!

I always record now, and then watch with a finger on the fast forward button...
...since then, my IQ is up 15 points and my blood pressure dropped by 20, the wife is even prettier and my beer tastes better.
That's what the mute button on the remote is for!

RedZone.

Or I really like the NFL Networks abbreviated games - 30 mins or 60 mins. Much better way to watch.

Not live, but what is on non-game nights (Tuesday / Weds / Friday and some Saturdays)

You all just keep watching as much football as you can. This keeps the pressure on the rivers and woods lower in a great time of the year. Football if I gave a RA about it, would intefer with fishing and hunting.

But you can get the games on your mobile now.:rolleyes:
I'm tech challenged. How can I watch a game from ESPN, on my iPad? Like the Boise game tonight.
I wasn't watching as much football the last few years, but I have a lot of boys, so it's back to that.
And I hunt a lot.
I hunted more in western Oregon though.

I quit watching on 11/2008, but I see that Costas has made quite a name for himself...rolling social justice and gun-control into his job.

After deflate-gate, and the "Great Orator in Chief" hogging air time before the ganes, I doubt I'll ever watch again; I would much-rather be hunting or angling like Cost Range 57.

I actually hate watching sports, because of the anouncers and all the armchairs coaches.
Listening to peoples opinions on sports for me is as bad as listening to liberals talk about their cause of the day.
I love playing sports, I used to play basketball, baseball, soccer, golf, pretty much anything I could get into.
But have always hated watching.

My wife watches more sports than I do. I would rather clean the bathroom than watch.

But for some reason when I lived in KY I would love to go watch the college volleyball games.
My wife's sister worked there.

I'd rather watch a game of Rugby.
No padding, just real men playing for keeps. Heck, they might not even wear cups for all I know.
No forced commercial breaks every ten minutes and exciting blow by blow commentary.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top