JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A replacement would be hard unless you can find a broken gun up for sale. Here is a link to other parts. 3m Panel bond!
Clean it VERY good , drill a small hole at the ends of the crack, pry it apart a little and fill the crack and holes with panel bond. Wipe off the extra quick. Let it sit for 24 hours and That will be the end of your crack.

<broken link removed>

Thanks I appreciate the information, my son just coughed up to dropping it yesterday so that explains the mysterious crack. I also remember gearing about something called mec or acytone to melt the plastic back together, have you ever heard of doing this

I would try the Acetone. On some stuff it will F it up and in a hurry. The MEC stuff I thought was more of a primer like coating, but I could be wrong. I do know that the Tec pistols have been know to crack. The panel bond mentioned before might be the best bet. Finding a replacement is going to be pretty hard at this point. Especially since this was a problem.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top