JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A replacement would be hard unless you can find a broken gun up for sale. Here is a link to other parts. 3m Panel bond!
Clean it VERY good , drill a small hole at the ends of the crack, pry it apart a little and fill the crack and holes with panel bond. Wipe off the extra quick. Let it sit for 24 hours and That will be the end of your crack.

<broken link removed>

Thanks I appreciate the information, my son just coughed up to dropping it yesterday so that explains the mysterious crack. I also remember gearing about something called mec or acytone to melt the plastic back together, have you ever heard of doing this

I would try the Acetone. On some stuff it will F it up and in a hurry. The MEC stuff I thought was more of a primer like coating, but I could be wrong. I do know that the Tec pistols have been know to crack. The panel bond mentioned before might be the best bet. Finding a replacement is going to be pretty hard at this point. Especially since this was a problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top