JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$165
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Barely used SBA3 brace in Coyote Tan with standard buffer tube and a Sig 1913 folding brace adapter. Also will include two 3D printed "LOP limiters" that can be placed in the stops of the buffer tube to reduce how far back the brace will open (handy if you prefer to stop one or two spots short of fully extended). Fits MCX, MCX Virtus, MPX, BRN180 and anything else with a 1913 rear interface. Or remove the folder assembly and sell it ($99 from Sig when they are in stock), and use with a standard castle nut and buffer setup on a regular AR.

I live in north Clark county, work near downtown Vancouver (flexible schedule), and am in Longview most Tuesdays. PM for details or to meet up. Price is cash FTF, shipping and non-cash payments at buyers cost and can be arranged via PM.

The color on this matches up very well with the MCX Virtus upper I also have listed

0A712FBF-817B-4811-99DA-A790852531BB.jpeg 1469214C-F079-4CE9-8615-3158107A38F2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews