JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
I have a cig rattler that needs a 1913 brace looking to buy one in black pm me with price

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a cig rattler that needs a 1913 brace looking to buy one in black pm me with price
Do you have a specific style in mind? I have some leftover braces. Also check out Ventura munitions they have tailhook mod 2 braces for cheap but they don't include the folding adapter (I don't think, worth taking a look anyway).

I'm mostly looking for the minimalist sig brace or an tactical I'm just trying to avoid the sig brace where the end moves around

What braces you got?
Haha good question. There's a few of them. I think original sig sb15, shockwave, shockwave adjustable, sb mini, sb tactical 1913 polymer rail, and 3-4 Glock braces, maybe some others I don't recall. I'll have to dig them up and see what is being used vs not used.

Yea the sig/sbtactical one where end moves you can actually stop it from moving by tightening the center (they don't advertise that). That one lives on my airgun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.