Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Couple of Shows I'm Watching

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sbryson21, Aug 21, 2010.

1. sbryson21

sbryson21 Nampa, ID Member

"Dual Survival"
    Dual Survival : Discovery Channel

"Surviving the Cut"
    Surviving the Cut : Discovery Channel

The two guys on Dual survival are a crazy pair. Talk about polar opposites... And just watched the first episode of Surviving the cut. It was on the Army Ranger school, pretty intense training. Next episode is on the Air Force Pararescue. Good stuff.

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

3. pease

pease Stayton Member

yep I like dual Survival and Les both good shows

4. Carpenter98312

Carpenter98312 Washington Member

5. KomradRazvan

KomradRazvan Portland and Salem Oregon New Member

I really like watching "The Colony". I was really into "FlashForward" on ABC until it got canceled. I also like V. I watch survivor now, since the last two seasons were AWESOME with Russell Hantz. Best survivor player ever. And soo evil! He burned his tribemates' socks and poured out there water when they were asleep. He just went in to cause havoc. He didnt even care about the money since he is a millionaire with his own oil company in Texas. Also Big Brother is somewhat fun. Back in the day, I was religiously into Stargate SG1, but thats before Sci-Fi took over and messed it up. Dual Survival, Weaponology, Future Weapons, Attack of the Show on G4, Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Ultimate Warrior are also some of my favs.

6. ohsocountry1

ohsocountry1 clackamas oregon Member

I love the discovery channel I could almost watch it all day!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: