JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a can of this Cougar Gold cheese on a whim at Lamb's Thriftway a couple of years ago. It was a rather big can, and me be naturally inquisitive about cheese that's packed in cans I decided to pay their $44 cheese hostage fee (no wonder Lamb's is out of business). Turns out it was the best dang white cheddar I have ever had. My kids even ate it and that 30 oz can didn't last long. The good news is that you can purchase it direct from WSU Creamery, where they experiment with cheesery related things. God bless em'. They only charge $23 per 30 oz can. I just ordered two cans before the holiday rush sets in. The limit is 8 on the Cougar Gold. If there's someone that you really like, give them a can for the holidays, but once you taste it, you will want to keep your hoard all for yourself.

Cougar Gold

Our most famous & popular cheese! Winner of several national and international awards. A rich, white cheddar with a smooth, firm texture. This unique cheddar has a depth and intensity that most people have never before experienced. Its creamy, lingering flavor will leave you wanting for more! Our current stock of Cougar Gold is just over one year in age.

Comes in our famous 30 oz can.
REFRIGERATE UPON ARRIVAL

1570767120837.png

And here's something to go with that cheese. Bruno's wax peppers and chilenos. I grew up on these and have missed them greatly ever since leaving my home town. They were only available in a small area of my home state. I recently found out that they can be ordered on line and shipped. These peppers, a little Italian dry salami, any great cheese, and a football game are all I need in life.

.... and WSU's - Ferdinand's Ice Cream is also amazing. My wife and I consider the 40 mile round trip to be a minor inconvenience to get some.

The people I sent WSU canned cheese to for Xmas gifts now only want more every year....
.... Gift shopping is now a breeze. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top