JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw this at costco today this speedvault has a $40 rebate making them $59.99 down from $99.99.

IMG_6228.JPG IMG_6229.JPG

I just realized that there are only 1-4 for the combination. That means there's only 24 possible combinations. If someone broke in it wouldn't take very long to run through them all.

I just realized that there are only 1-4 for the combination. That means there's only 24 possible combinations. If someone broke in it wouldn't take very long to run through them all.

You can program up to 6-key combo, so 720 combinations possible. There is an auto timeout after 24 incorrect attempts as well.

Yeah, for what it's worth. I don't see this as theft prevention. Someone could take the unit with them in a theft and get to the gun in a reasonable amount of time. For me it's an Access control device. Keeps it within reach if needed, while ensuring my kids can't stumble upon it or easily access it.

Yeah, for what it's worth. I don't see this as theft prevention. Someone could take the unit with them in a theft and get to the gun in a reasonable amount of time. For me it's an Access control device. Keeps it within reach if needed, while ensuring my kids can't stumble upon it or easily access it.

+1 on that;)

Wow, great price on those! 1/2 of what I usually see. I know several folks with these and they speak highly of them. But yeah, really for kid-safe stuff. When I travel, guns get moved into the big safe for theft protection.

Dang, went by my local Costco on the way home, zero in stock. Had them check the next closest, zero in stock. Only one store that has them, but it's out of my way - hate to have to drive and make a special trip, but it's a great price. Not available on their online store either.

Dang, went by my local Costco on the way home, zero in stock. Had them check the next closest, zero in stock. Only one store that has them, but it's out of my way - hate to have to drive and make a special trip, but it's a great price. Not available on their online store either.

Know which store they said had em?

I checked yesterday at the one off Airport Way and didn't see any there. YMMV.

They do have them there - I called them yesterday afternoon and they had 61 in stock. They're on an end cap near the office furniture. Picked up 2 today, there are at least 50 more as of the time I left.

[QUOTE ="Kent763, post: 1707121, member: 46185"]Well crap, I was just there again about 30 minutes ago. Guess I'm going back. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Here is a photo of the location in the store:

IMG_8843.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top