JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I went in the other day just browsing and was with my 4 1/2 year old son and the lady who was there offered to bust out some crayons and coloring book to entertain my little one while I looked.

Definitely on my return list.

Stopped by on a Wednesday found a circuit judge for an elderly friend, Brian held it for 2 days until I could return with the lady, (she bought it). Brian did not have to hold that for me, but he did. while she was purchasing the weapon 3 people were interested and wanted to check it out. These seem to sell like hotcakes, and he did not have to hold it for me. He is a pleasure to deal with and has earned all my future business.

Mark

Haven't been to their shop but at the show they were very helpful and as I was mulling over my decision whether to get the SCAR 22lr they were very understanding and even waived the bg check fee. Also cut me a great deal on two p-11 12 round mags.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top