Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
RifleClass.com
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
I bought my Hi Points (c9 and 995) from them last year. Got a good price on them. Recently bought a case of 7.62x39 from them. They are all ways ready to answer my not so informed, semi-newb questions.

Reactions
Seem to be good guys there. I ordered my G19 thru them. Had great service and a very reasonable price. Happy to be moving to their neighborhood....

Reactions
Just have to give an update to my experience with ABG. I just got a heck of a deal there buying a P22 and a PF9! Went in with a price in mind and they beat it! Got to love it when a shop exceeds expectations with out haggling!

Reactions
I've never been down to their shop in corvallis, but everytime they're up here for the gun show, they always have something I want to buy, from magpul CTR stocks, to golf ball launchers.

Reactions
Just a short note to state that I had a good experience at this shop today. Dave and Misty took the time for a gratifying, educated purchase.:s0155:

I would shop there again.

Reactions
Bought two pistols from them in August, a Kel-Tec PF(9 and a Ruger LCP. Good price on both and they even absorbed the Oregon fee since we bougt two. They don't have a huge selection, but they have a range of guns and prices, and are anxious to try to find what you want if they don't stock it. They took my name and # and promised to call if they can find a couple of guns I'm looking for that are in short supply from the manufacturers. Friendly service.

Reactions
I picked up a pistol from them at the show. I had picked up two Magpul MOE handguards from them at the previous show. Before a show they sometimes post on this forum to get 10% off accessories, you just have to mention it when buying. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to mention their post to get a discount at the time. Although the discount only applied to accessories they knocked off $10 on this purchase to balance things out. That was cool.

Reactions
Probably my new favorite gun shop. The guys are super nice, don't mind answering questions no matter how uninformed they might be, and they gave me a smoking deal on some guns I traded in. Their prices are good (bought an M&P there for less than I could find it anywhere on the internet) and the selection is decent.

They have a lot of accessories (mags, cases, replacement stocks, etc) that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I whole-heartedly recommend ABG.

Reactions
Bought guns from them.
Traded guns with them.
Bought gear from them.
Good folks, Brian is always friendly, patient, and helpful.
All transactions took place at Gun Shows.
I'll always look over their layout because they are fair and knowledgable.

glockguy

Reactions
They are always my first stop when I need gun stuff, really great people, always up for conversation and just all around good people and shop

And now they sell TANNERITE!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect