JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm usually head over heels defending LEOs, but this is absolute BS. This guy should not only get fired, but arrested and face a hefty civil suit.

What a POS.

He didn't ahoot they dog because he was in fear he did it out of anger.

That deputy has been fired. If you look at that Sheriff's Office's Facebook page there are many guest posts of a photo of a little dog wearing a "don't shoot" sweater.

I listened to something on the radio about this and fortunately the dog will be ok. Maybe a few teeth lighter but ok. That cop should get prosecuted the same way ANY of us "lesser" civilians would.

We had 2 Chihuahuas years ago. A whole lot smarter then me, let me tell you. Also they did not eat much. Superb watch dogs. With such big ears and eyes how could they be not so? Instant death to moles, gophers and mice. But ... we had to constantly watch out for hawks and eagles when outside.

Yeah, but you gotta realize those yappy little dogs frequently self-identify as Rottweiler's ....
.... just like some cops self-identify as hero-tough guys. :rolleyes:
overprotective-dogSIZED.jpg

Wow! Glad he was recorded being a Richard Cranium.

Deserved to be fired, actually deserves a beat down.

Just what cops need - another shining example of power abuse.

:s0057:

8 inch leather boots render those kinds of dogs harmless. I deal with dogs almost daily and Ive shot a couple. I've had several dogs dead to rights that I didn't shoot because though I had been bitten, the dog retreated because it bit out of fear and didn't want a fight.

In this situtation, move it out of the way with the toe of your boot or something. Its a freakin' barking rat. If I was working with that guy, you'd have heard me in the background, "dude, what the PHUCK!"

Glad they schit-canned him.

PS: Probably used 9mm. Woulda killed it if he was using that started with a .4

8 inch leather boots render those kinds of dogs harmless. I deal with dogs almost daily and Ive shot a couple. I've had several dogs dead to rights that I didn't shoot because though I had been bitten, the dog retreated because it bit out of fear and didn't want a fight.

In this situtation, move it out of the way with the toe of your boot or something. Its a freakin' barking rat. If I was working with that guy, you'd have heard me in the background, "dude, what the PHUCK!"

Glad they schit-canned him.

PS: Probably used 9mm. Woulda killed it if he was using that started with a .4

I also deal with them all the time. Most times calm but some aggressive. I just basically tell them to F OFF and they don't bother anymore. Only a handful of times have I thought about doin some damage with a shovel but never had to. Steel boots do have their charm....just sayn.......once had a pit that I was about to smack in the face with a shovel until the owner came out screaming. All the dog wanted was for me/us to throw rocks for him. He had a hell of a way of letting us know. He was our best friend for the next few weeks and followed us a couple miles down the road....cool as bubblegum dog......had she not have been there, I'd a killed her dog....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top