JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not a huge fan of the game itself - I'll probably peek in to see how they're doing from time to time (go Eagles), but I'm still taking the time to make up something yummy for today anyway.

Freddy's had some Asian marinated baby back ribs on sale yesterday, so I picked some up. I'll be slow cooking those in the oven today (about 4-5 hours). The last 30 minutes or so, I'll be brushing on some homemade Asian inspired barbecue sauce to finish them off. Serving with some homemade sticky rice in my rice cooker.

How about you folks, anything tasty on the menu today?

We always go to my friends house for a party among lifelong friends. Many of them are big time football fans. There are all kinds of real food (ribs, salmon, brisket, etc) and the side dishes are pot luck.
I am totally unprepared. Not sure what I'm going to take.

Probably need to head up to Safeway...

We always go to my friends house for a party among lifelong friends. Many of them are big time football fans. There are all kinds of real food (ribs, salmon, brisket, etc) and the side dishes are pot luck.
I am totally unprepared. Not sure what I'm going to take.

Probably need to head up to Safeway...

Some years we hang out with friends/family on Superbowl Sunday. This year we're at home, and I'm looking forward to a quiet Sunday - lots of stuff keeping us busy on weekends lately.

Enjoy your day.

Some years we hang out with friends/family on Superbowl Sunday. This year we're at home, and I'm looking forward to a quiet Sunday - lots of stuff keeping us busy on weekends lately.

Enjoy your day.

I did. I made shrimp pasta salad and some semi spicy dip with celery spears for dipping. Like expected, lots of good food and time with good friends.

I really don't give a flying F about the game. I could have stayed home, worked on projects and had a fine time, but I would have missed my friends. And I would have missed my chance to ride an 11hp mini drag bike! That was far better than the game.

It was a good game though.

Steelhead on the Green Egg...Wasabi Soy ginger glaze, 650 degrees for 20 minutes on cedar planks.
Best fish I've ever had.
Washed it down with some Bulleit rye...
Great game, too. Life is good.
61D20C7D-D69C-4DB7-994F-AEF79E2CDBB1.png

I think it shows once again the dominance of the NFC East over the AFC East

Without looking
Buf lost to Giants
Buf lost to Redskins
Buf lost to Cowboys
Buf lost to Cowboys (4 in a row)

NE lost to Giants
NE lost to Giants
NE lost to Eagles.
In '04 season NE Beat Eagles, ..

'Fins lost to Cowboys
'Fins beat Redskins
'Fins lost to Redskins

Jets were in just the one time with Namath.

List of Super Bowl champions - Wikipedia

Any other divisions have such a crushing SB record?

While we are asking, when will Orchard Park get to host a Superbowl? Come on global warming. (it is 24 and snowing there today)

I served baby carrots out of the bag.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads