JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is another possible option, modify a crosman airgun stock to fit. Or I suppose one could be 3-d printed then it would be sure to fit. I know the crosman airgun pistol frames are pretty thin. I've used one of these on a crosman 2300 and Benjamin (crosman) marauder pistol. I don't use it anymore because it always had a small wobble.

On the marauder I stopped using the crosman stock and instead attached a piece of pic rail to the back of it and then put a 1913 rail folding brace on it. I don't think the approach of attaching a pic rail piece to the buckmark is possible though because the slide moves. The crosman type stock and grip combo might work though I dunno.

FBD4E3D4-4DE6-4062-AC37-A3B52A516BB0.png

There was an article, probably decades ago, probably in American Rifleman, In which the ATF declared a pistol stock OK if it did not attach to the pistol in any way. The stock was a close fit to the backstrap of the pistol grip and was held to it by the gripping hand.

Bruce

There was an article, probably decades ago, probably in American Rifleman, In which the ATF declared a pistol stock OK if it did not attach to the pistol in any way. The stock was a close fit to the backstrap of the pistol grip and was held to it by the gripping hand.

Bruce
Very interesting!

Bruce
Bruce thx for that info. I didn't know it existed. I tracked the product down and ordered one. It's possible that this product avoids potential nfa brace regulations because it doesn't attach to the firearm. You hold it on with your hand grip instead of attaching a brace to a pistol. NFA not an issue in the OP's case but for regular pistols this could be really helpful but who knows because atf themselves change their opinions constantly.

Last Edited:
I didn't know it existed, either. The one in the article was homemade. The idea was submitted to ATF for OK.

Interesting.

Bruce

I didn't know it existed, either. The one in the article was homemade. The idea was submitted to ATF for OK.

Interesting.

Bruce
Fyi here is an older article on it when it had a different look. Talked to the guy and he said they tried different types of braces but the secret service liked the thinner blade style because it could fit under the arm for concealment.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top