JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool video ...thanks for sharing.
I really wish more folks would come to a "Rendezvous" and watch the shooting.
While not generally be able to see "Civil War" guns in action there ....the accuracy of a patched round ball can be impressive.
Andy

Another idiot making money and passing along misinformation on the internet. Of course, he knows ALL there is about the subject because he read it on the internet. If he had an Original Idea and a glass of ice water he'd likely die of Brain Failure!

I for one really enjoy his video's and look forward to learning about vintage firearms, unlike some of the members remarks on this site.

Another idiot making money and passing along misinformation on the internet. Of course, he knows ALL there is about the subject because he read it on the internet. If he had an Original Idea and a glass of ice water he'd likely die of Brain Failure!
So a guy that has made hundreds of videos about obscure old firearms, that you may or may not be able to find much information about without really making a mistake, is a massive idiot who can't have an original thought because he misinterprets one figure that unless you had significant knowledge of historical British military testing procedures looks exactly like another more common and equally valid way of measuring accuracy and then when he learns that he made a mistake comes straight out and says he made a mistake.

I didn't know they made ladders that tall.

If I could make it a paying gig , I might be interested in making some videos on the guns in my collection and others.
That said I do not claim to know everything about antique arms or muzzleloaders ...I sure hope that I do not come across that way.

Having given a number of talks about muzzleloaders and fur trade history , I know how easy it is to make a goof...being secure enough in yourself to say "Oops ... I messed up , here is what I meant to say..." or "Here is new and better information than what I said last time" , etc... is key to remaining a reliable source of information.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads