JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother inherited a replica 1860 Army .44 caliber caplock revolver on which the action is not working. It looks like a prior owner tried to jerry-rig one of the screws but the screw does not fit.

Any experts out there who could fix it, and how much would you charge?

Damn sure wish we were closer....I'd fix it for a favorite six pack.

Pictures...would be of help here...
They ain't too difficult to work on...I'd be happy to walk you through here...via the forum or a PM.
Andy

Agree. If you don't have to machine anything, they are pretty straight forward guns upon which to to replace parts, and the Internet makes getting the info and parts pretty easy.

See diagram for part. Uberti 1860 Army.

D9BFBA59-32B1-43CD-B679-7256935512F8.jpeg

Damn sure wish we were closer....I'd fix it for a favorite six pack.

Pictures...would be of help here...
They ain't too difficult to work on...I'd be happy to walk you through here...via the forum or a PM.
Andy
Thank you @Andy54Hawken. Maybe on my next trip up to BC! Except I would have to drop it with you... Canada hates guns.
Being walked through it sounds like a good option. Next time I get my brother over to my place with the safe key we will take it out for pics etc.

Thank you @Andy54Hawken. Maybe on my next trip up to BC! Except I would have to drop it with you... Canada hates guns.
Being walked through it sounds like a good option. Next time I get my brother over to my place with the safe key we will take it out for pics etc.
Dropping it off on the way to BC would work.... :D
If we have the parts...it could be done fast enough that you pick it up on your return.

When you get a chance shoot me some pics...and we can go from there.....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top