JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wish she would run for office.

She was once my boss. She is as genuine a human being as I have ever met. I would vote for her for president without hesitation. She is a five star lady. More importantly, she is a 5 star professional and as good as they come.

Yeah, I wish she would have run for president.

I think 8 years in the swamp was more than enough for her. Hence at least part of the root of the problem. Good folks like CR don't want to deal with all the BS of running a political campaign by and large and don't want to deal with the BS of holding office. So at IMHO you get a lot of the wrong people doing it for the wrong reasons.

I think 8 years in the swamp was more than enough for her. Hence at least part of the root of the problem. Good folks like CR don't want to deal with all the BS of running a political campaign by and large and don't want to deal with the BS of holding office. So at IMHO you get a lot of the wrong people doing it for the wrong reasons.
I think this is true. She's not a politician. I'm sure she doesn't want to be subjected to dealing with the swamp creatures.

I would follow that woman to the moon and back. I don't think there is a smarter person on the planet. That being said, she is too smart to jump into that fish bow. That and she wants to be NFL Commissioner. I used to belong to the Washington Arms Collectors and there was an article in their newsletter by/on her and her statement was much lenghtier but the bottom line, she is here today because of the 2nd Ammendment. She is an "absolutist" on 2A. One big regret, I was not pesent to see her and Jo Yo Ma perform. Bring her on, the country needs her.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top