JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Muriatic acid would probably do really well. I'mve use it a lot to clean concret stains.
But will eat through clothes.
Where rubber gloves, and crappy clothes.
Make sure it's well venitlated. Nad don't breath it in.

And be super careful what mixes with it.
Don't store it near chlorine or bleach.

Vinegar is an acid. Acetic acid to be exact.
Baking soda is a base. That's why you use in on battery corrosion to neutralize it.

That's what I thought, so why need white vinegar around to counteract muric acid?

(Side note, I believe vinegar is 3% here and 30% in Europe)

My chemistry teacher gave us a problem to solve in high school.

It was:

What do you do if your car breaks down in the desert and you get battery acid in your eye.

The answer was lay down and pee on your eyes:D:eek:

This has been my go to cleaner for years. It took grass stains off equipment, just strips the grease and oil off anything. Spray this on let it sit a bit and hit it with the pressure washer. Throw some steam to it and it was even better.

I had some glues on the side of my box trailer from old signs. I had tried all kinds of stuff to get the glues off and the Super Clean just wiped it off.

Those pumpkins left some pretty good fats on there so this might be worth a shot.

0081496601011_500X500.jpg

I work for an architectural precast concrete manufacturer. I see some good things to try posted here. I would be careful with the muriatic acid. Ammonia will also neutralize an acid. Try calling Mason's Supply (MASCO) in Clackamas. Ask Shawn if he has a mild masonry cleaner. that could work. I had the same problem a few years ago. i used a pressure washer. It took some of the concrete off, but the stain was gone. o_O

I think if it was mine, I'd go down to Sally beauty supply and get the most potent hydrogen peroxide they will sell you.
It will probably be like 15-20%.
Pour some on the stain and cover it with a plastic garbage bag so it doesn't evaporate too quick, leave it for 20 min. and then hose it off.
It won't leave any harmful residue, doesn't need to be neutralized and dilutes easily with water.

My chemistry teacher gave us a problem to solve in high school.

It was:

What do you do if your car breaks down in the desert and you get battery acid in your eye.

The answer was lay down and pee on your eyes:D:eek:

Some times I am also amazed at the things that stuck in my head from high school. Nothing much that helps me now, other than knowing little insignificant things.:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top