JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually was thinking of a good flannel shirt but, I like green!:s0060:

4555B356-2787-43AD-BCC0-87FDE696A03B.jpeg

I ordered one of the brown Sherpa lined jackets No_Regerts posted. I couldn't pass up that sale price and love flannel in the winter anyway.:s0060:

Last Edited:
No_regerts and I are thinking the same. I got a couple of similar light jackets for the same reason. Practical! And stylish ;)
Amazon has 'em in green too. Need one in red/black ... its a Scottish Clan thang. :D

I have a couple of Wrangler jeans jackets one blue, one black both have interior and exterior pockets, I can carry a Detective special of my 327 LCR and shoot right thru the jacket if needed. I can also use a slide style OWB holster with a Snubby or short barreled pistol and the jacket will conceal that.

If it is even colder, I can wear a hoodie under the jacket. more carry options, but more layers to deal with too.

I just carry as normal and add a revolver in my jacket pocket.

easy-button.png

For me.....
I just wear my firearm in a holster. That being said..... I prefer a strong side paddle holster made of leather. Then, the jacket of my choice covers everything. Depending on the season.....well, change your jacket to suit the weather. See how that works?

BTW.....you should also practice your drawing technique while wearing the jacket.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....BTW, I've been known to have my hand on a revolver, in my jacket pocket, when I answer the door to unexpected doorbell ringers.;)

Last Edited:
I'm a huge fan of Filson! I have a wool vest I paid an arm and leg for but, will never get rid of. Just a little on the spendy side for me right now.:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top