JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey i was wondering how the rules worked im waiting for my concealed to get here and until how far is to far for not being concealed can i wear a jacket if its not zipped up. please let me know any facts you know about not concealing. thanks for any help

If you don't have your permit in hand (or in wallet) then you hand gun needs to be visible (fully visible) to anyone standing around you. Say me, 10 ft away from you. You can not wear a coat over your handgun unless you are on private property.

If you don't have a Concealed permit yet, I would only open carry any handgun. I would say your pushing the limit IMO. Either open carry (the jacket would allow it to be concealed approx 50% of the time depending on your positioning), or wait 30-60 days and then carry concealed legally. You'd feel really bad if you got some kind of citation and therefore won't get a permit ever rather than just being a little patient.

being patient is the best idea yet. You can also get your Utah permit. Then you'll beable to carry in washington, idaho, nevada, a total of 29 or 32 states from what I understand.

If you have your conceal carry permit you can carry half concealed if you want too. At least in oregon there is no law that says concealing badly is a crime with a permit. I'm honestly not sure about Washington though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top