JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have you have been following the Jeff Maxwell situation at WOU, the Marine student that was arrested for carrying legally on campus? Those charges were dropped, but then he was violated by a group of students who did not have a clue and hid behind anonimity.

On Tuesday evening at the WOU Nursing Building Room 108, Jim Jacobe will be presenting a class, Concealed Carry for Oregon . Class begins at 6:00 pm, is open to the general public. See you there!

I saw this and got Jim's permission to broadcast the word. Tell everybody you know! Show up even if you don't need it, to show support and numbers. Support your brother in arms.

Last Edited:
Is there a link or did you get it direct from Jim???

I'll get it up on the blog if you can get me all the info... :D

http://jimjacobe.com The info is so new and out of the ordinary, meaning it's not a regularly schedueled class so it's not on Jims website. Here is the website anyways so you can call him if you want to confirm the time and date info.

Probably shouldn't bring a firearm. :confused:

Carry your weapon wherever it's legal. You don't know when you're gonna need the darn thing. The D.A. just dropped their persecution of Maxwell because he didn't break any laws, so if you want to give up your rights voluntarily... You have the right to do so. There WILL be concealed handguns on premisis!

Carry your weapon wherever it's legal. You don't know when you're gonna need the darn thing. The D.A. just dropped their persecution of Maxwell because he didn't break any laws, so if you want to give up your rights voluntarily... You have the right to do so. There WILL be concealed handguns on premisis!

Yes, but they're still trying to punish him.

I just called Jim about this class and he said he has been contracted by the young republican party of WOU to put this on it sounds like you have to contact them to see if you are welcome to come ?

I talked to Jim yesterday and he said it was free to all, and that I could post it to better the numbers who show. I'd suggest that you look into that again.

I talked to Jim yesterday and he said it was free to all, and that I could post it to better the numbers who show. I'd suggest that you look into that again.

Well Sheepdog , I talked to Jim himself when I called and like I said he told me that I would have to contact the young rep party and ask them as he didn't know how big the meeting hall was and he had been contracted by them to put the class on sounded to me like it was there ball game not his.

I'm in Beaverton and plan to drive down to Monmouth for this class. If anyone in this area would like to ride down with, I'd enjoy the company.

As of now, I'm planning on leaving around 4:30 pm.

Shoot me a PM and I'll get right back to you.

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top