JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a High Noon IWB. I carry ALL the time except in the shower or in bed. Even my bathrobe is "loaded" with a LCP with Crimson Trace. I carry when working under a car or our motorhome in the driveway, or on the roof of the stick house.
Do you get the idea I'm carrying all the time, even at work? My boss knows too, doing night security does have it's plusses!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC Member
ACSWW Member

Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace Laser in a Alabama Holster Company
Kydex pocket holster. Right front pocket. Never leave home without it.
Heck---It's what I'm "wearing" right now.:)

You know, I never thought of it until just now, this forum is about the only place where its acceptable to ask another man "What are you wearing?"

Been carrying a little .25, switching over to a single stack Makarov though. The classifieds section makes it waaay too easy to switch guns around :p

I've found that with a good belt, and a good holster, carrying during the summer isn't an issue. Untucked polos or button down casual shirts over jeans or shorts, with a Wilderness Instructor belt, and I can easily conceal a Glock 19 or full size 1911 with no issue.

Took a while before I really got comfortable, but I've been carrying for 8 years now, so it's gotten a bit easier.

Recently went from my Glock 19 down to a Kel-Tec PF9. It carries very well behind my wallet in my pocket, no printing at all, even in the thinnest, most printable shorts I own. Only printing I get is a slight indent in the wallet from the frame, but that just makes them sit better together.

You guys can have the IWB. I've tried every good brand and I just don't like it. I carry a rather high riding Bianchi with an FBI cant at 4:00. I fits into my waist and doesn't print any more than an IWB for me, and it's a lot more comfortable, just for me. I got onto that because I know a couple of LEOs who carry Glock 22's that way. Mine's a 23.

$.02

Walther PPS IWB, can wear no prob in athletic shorts and t-shirt. Am I carrying or am I not, people will never know.:s0155:

showing.jpg

not showing.jpg

I pocket carry loose either a S&W snubby or a medium sized .380. But I place a small "credit card" wallet in front of the gun, so all that prints is the rectangle of the wallet. And I often place a large folding knife with a pocket clip in the same pocket. Those sharp-eyed "Greeters" at the megamarts always see the knife, but never the gun.......................elsullo :s0155:

I can completely conceal an XD40 (with a 4" barrel) with shorts and a t-shirt.
Milt Sparks IWB with an IWB extra mag carrier.

My only concerns are when I bend over to pick something up.

Yesterday my son (11) went to jump on my back and he's like "OUCH, I hit something hard... " he then asked what it was .. I said nothing and then his head clicked and he told me: "Oh yeah, that's right... "

My 4.75 year old sees me put it on before we leave the house, never has said anything about it in public, he sees it as part of what I carry on me just like my wallet, keys and cell phone.

I don't want to make it a habit in the summer months "not to carry" as it can start to become routine.

Uhhh....

I open carry. No special clothes (i.e. "shoot me first vests" or "hawaian" shirts).
I carry a full size Sig 229, with greater caliber than the pocket guns and more accuracy.
As someone stated above in what I refer to as "sloppy concealed carry" no one notices if they print...
99% of the populace do not notice me when I open carry....

(I have both a WA CPL and OR CHL)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads