JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling a reloader with lots of items that comes with it. I am selling everything as one and not separating items. Long story short I bought a complete reloading kit with a friend that had only been used to reload arounds of 9mm, then we never used it after buying it. I am attaching a list of all the times that was ordered and a list of the primers and bullets also included. There is a lot of spent brass that we had saved with plans to reload. All I know is I have several large boxes taking up room in my garage that needs to go. retail for everything around $2,500 asking $1,950. Contact Chad 503-381-0395

reloader1.jpg reloader2.jpg

Hi Vinnie, I tried my best I wouldn't take the scan I made. But, if you click on the pic, top right corner you'll see an arrow, click on that and it takes you to a full screen shot and can zoom in close and read everything.

If you're on a handheld device, click on the photo and open it into another window and be in higher resolution, then zoom in on it (it's quite clear in higher resolution) and scroll up/down & left/right.... there's a LOT of good stuff on that list.... bad timing, or I'd be buying this!

Hi all, I have used both my phone and laptop, if you click on photo, click on the arrow top right corner photo opens in new window and can see everything. see attached photo. thank you reloader3.jpg

Sometimes it is easier to take 2 pictures per page, another option is using IMGUR (a photo storage/share site) with the pictures you have and save them full size

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top