JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Brownells exclusive Daniel Defense M4A1. These have a 14.5" carbine length gas, socom profile barrel. This is the model - https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts...com-upper-receiver-14.5in-5.56/?sku=100040692

I had a Surefire Warcomp timed for right handed shooters and pin and welded by Koonce Custom Gunworks in Salem. Bought Black Friday 2021 and has been well taken care of. Around 1k down the pipe, both brass and steel. $950.00 as pictured with 2 KAC 11 rib panels, green anodized Geissele government charging handle and microbest chrome carrier with DD phosphate bolt. $750 if you only want the upper with no BCG/CH. If you would like additional photos let me know

IMG_4797.jpeg
IMG_4593.jpeg IMG_4595.jpeg IMG_4596.jpeg IMG_4598.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm curious about the intentionally offset muzzle device timing. Do you feel like it actually made a noticeable difference?

I'm curious about the intentionally offset muzzle device timing. Do you feel like it actually made a noticeable difference?
I couldn't tell you. I had it installed as soon as I got it so I didn't get a chance to fire it with a neutral time or with a standard flash hider to compare. I just don't shoot much off my left shoulder and am right handed so figured that was the way to go. It's pretty flat shooting between the weight of the barrel/quad and the comp though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews