JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a Cyclone #3624 complete, floor standing, beadblasting system including vacuum/dust collector.
It has a light, both top and side opening doors, an optional foot operation control system and water trap.
Entire package has less than 30 hours of use... glass and ceramic nozzle are in great condition. I'll even include some fine and medium grade beads.

Specs are:
14 CFM @ 90-100 PSI
Dimensions: 58"h x 36 1/2"w x 24 1/2"d
Working: 24"h x 36"w x 24"d
Window: 23" x 13"
Weight: 175 lbs.

742915378_Z2nWU-M.jpg 742915400_fCD55-M.jpg 742915414_5Sc5d-M.jpg 742915427_XjMuE-S.jpg

Retail value (including the foot pedal kit) is a bit over $1250. Sale price is $900... you pick it up.
To ship it is very expensive... well over $200, so this is a FTF deal only as I don't want to screw around putting it on a pallet. :p

Thanks for lookin'... shoot me a PM if interested. (subject to sale in other forums)

Merry merry,
C

No one yet huh? Must be someone out there that needs a nice blaster set-up for a well equipped shop. Great for satin finishing SS and aluminum pistol frames and de-funking steel actions and barrels. ;)

Thanks for lookin'
C

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top