JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got this in a trade a while back. It came to me with the "new but test fired" narrative.
And it appears to be the case. I planned on going for the tax stamp at the time so I installed an Angstadt Arms 3-Lug 9mm Flash Hider for installing a suppressor or not. I decided not to apply.
I also installed the NorthTac FLX red dot sight which isn't a high end unit but I've had good luck with them holding up well. Everything else is how I recieved it.

The barrel is a Ballistic Advantage 7 1/2"
I also am including a Sig Arms pistol brace with a pistol buffer tube and spring, a new 7.5oz. Stainless Steel Kaw Valley Precision blowback pistol buffer & a new castle nut and end plate . The bcg is a MAS Defense and the handguard is a UTG Pro USA model quad rail and it comes with all the rail guards necessary to protect your hands from the unused rail sections. Basically this is everything you need except for a built lower receiver. 1st I'll Take It in the reply gets it.
Transaction will be face to face in the Beaverton/Aloha area.
Any questions or comments please ask in prive messages.

1000018968.jpg 1000018962.jpg 1000018952.jpg 1000018963.jpg 1000018955.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews