JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a complete carbon15 by Professional Ordnance Inc.
The upper and lower look and work just like any other AR-15 but everything that would be aluminum on an AR is made of carbon fiber.
Includes muzzle brake. No sights, but has integral rail.
The whole thing weighs about 4 pounds.

looking for complete poly AR lower, ftf with signed bill of sale

you can buy a complete frontier arms lower from joebobs for $110.00 with free shipping. Type in thankyou in promo code and get another 5% off. Then all you have to pay for is $20/trans + $10/back. i doubt you find any on here used for much less then that. Good Luck!

please read the ad more carefully.

I am not looking for advice on where to get a lower
I am not looking for a complete rifle lol, all poly or not, I dont want a complete rifle.
There is a guy on here that has the frontier lowers for 120 including bgc, I could easily drive over there.
I want to find a polymer complete lower face to face with signed bill of sale.....if I cant find one soon, ill get one myself.
If you dont have what I am looking for, then your wasting your time posting on this wtb ad.

Still looking
send the pm again if you still have it laser

gresham area 174 powell

110 cash & ill throw in a flash hider & crush washer :)

let me know who makes it, & how much has it been used.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.