JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but is the Skeet community not very big up here? I've seen a couple ranges that MAY have 1 or 2 skeet fields, but I came from an area where skeet competitions are pretty prevalent, so I was just wondering if anyone "from that world" was around and could give me some info on where to look. Maybe my search parameters are too close to Portland? I don't know.

Another question with regards to IDPA and the TCGC. I'm not a member of TCGC and have been on the waiting list for over a year. Can I still compete if I'm not a member? And is there any other ranges that I can train at outside the typical indoor range in the Portland area? The rule list on most of these ranges is quite long and I haven't been able to find somewhere that I can train how I want. (I.e. Drawing from holster, rapid fire, ect.)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Can't help you with skeet, but you can shoot IDPA at TrICounty if you are not a member. Sign up on Practiscore and they send you a gate code before the match. If you haven't shot IDPA before you need to go to a new shooter meeting before the match starts.
Many of us are members of Tricounty and we can take guests who are not members of the range. Just let people know of your interest and when you are available.

Can't help you with skeet, but you can shoot IDPA at TrICounty if you are not a member. Sign up on Practiscore and they send you a gate code before the match. If you haven't shot IDPA before you need to go to a new shooter meeting before the match starts.
Many of us are members of Tricounty and we can take guests who are not members of the range. Just let people know of your interest and when you are available.

That sounds awesome, thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads