JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Albany
State
Oregon
I have a dump trailer door latch that broke off after the third time opening the doors. This is not the trailer I had stolen in November. Anyway, I bought another smaller trailer that was/is supposedly 'brand new' as I have a lot of hauling to do (if it ever dries out!). The dealer said they would 'work me in' someday but I would have to leave the trailer overnight. Two trips equals a lot of gas money to their location, and I've been waiting for a call for over two weeks now. Needless to say, I am not ecstatic about the after sale service. If you can help me, let me know what you'd like for pay or trade. Thanks!

6EA77509-B435-4A4F-8D66-191FFC953960.jpeg 044F4538-48B5-44C4-88C6-42552BF6E50C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks to both of you, I appreciate the comments And willingness to help. Just reaffirms that there are some quality people still out there!

Yes, shoddy at best, that was my exact thought when it broke off so easily in my hand. I was a welders helper on Alaska bound oil modules in the early 80's, so I know what a quality weld looks like.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.