JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hello fellow members

I am looking for a nice little reliable beater car / truck, preferably 5 speed manual, that I can use to commute back and forth from my job sites.

I recently got back into the IBEW union and I gave up a non-union position and gave up my company vehicle for better wages and a great retirement.
I've been driving my brand spankin new 2021 TRD off-road Tacoma to work and I'm just noticing how much im dirtying up the interior with my tools and my dirty self after a long days work. When I got my Tacoma, I sold my 95 Mazda beater truck. I wish I hadn't done this!! Major regret.

Im hoping a trustworthy member has a little beater they're looking to either trade or sell. I don't care about dings or dents or scratches. I just want something that runs good. I have cash, guns, ammo, accessories etc. Pick your poison.

ideally it would be a Subaru, Honda, Toyota, or something of the like, but willing to accept all offers if it's capable of driving 15-20 miles a day without leaving me stranded.

thanks for reading!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.