JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I live in Central Oregon, but I will be in Portland for a couple of days next week. My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really much that I am looking for in a trade (other than a single-shot competitor medium to large-bore pistol), but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

I do not sell junk. I do not mess around. If I take the time to meet you, I expect you to be serious at the price discussed. If you say "I will take it", then I expect that you will take it, barring death (yours or mine) or something completely wrong with the gun that was not disclosed here. I stand behind what I sell and will guarantee it to function correctly. If it does not, I will fix it or refund your money. I will NOT rip you off for any amount of money.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.
Except as otherwise noted, these firearms do not come with accessories such as scopes, rings, slings, bandoliers, etc. They do include scope bases if shown.

Sako 22-250 Ackley Improved Custom by Darrell Holland $2500 OBO
Sako Action, Hart Cryo-treated stainless 25" heavy barrel with Holland brake, Pillar Bedded with Canjar set-Trigger. Currently topped with a Leupold Vari X-III 6.5-20 (not included in the price, but negotiable). Also comes with a nicer metal and black plastic lockable, airline approved case that has the foam custom-cut for this rifle. This gun has not been fired since it left Holland's shop. This should be a VERY capable 700+ yard rifle for prairie dogs. My research indicates that people with a similar (but lower-quality setup) were able to get excellent 500 yard accuracy with regular 22-250 ammo! Darrell is an internationally renowned gunsmith and long-range shooter out of the small town of Powers in SW Oregon. His website is: Holland's Gunsmithing & Shooters Supply He is usually very open to talking with you about any gun he has made. Ther serial # for this one is: 63695 His custom rifles start at $2795 and then you add-on from there. I believe that this one was about $3500.

Browning A-500G 12g semi-auto invector chokes, 28" barrel, ABSOLUTELY MINT $500
Belgium made, in excellent condition with 28" barrel that takes Invector chokes. Gun is gas operated and shoots 2 3/4" or 3" shells with a 14 3/8" LOP from trigger to stock. This gun doesn't even show minor handling marks. The left side of the stock has an switch lever (R-MC) that has a small scrach on it, so that's why I can't say its 99%. The barrel has a nice tall vent rib and it has 3 Browning Invector chokes included. The wood has a bright glossy finish with the round knob on the stock, this is a beautiful gun. I've never fired this gun but it has been shot at some point it appears as I didn't buy this gun new.

Ruger #1 220 swift $650
Custom barreled with a SUPER HEAVY 1-1/4" diameter 28" stainless barrel. Stock is in decent shape. A real shooter! Currently topped with a Simmons 6.5-20x40 that is available separately if you want it. Also, I have quite a bit of factory ammo for this rifle available for about 20% off what your best local store charges. I am pretty sure that I have dies also.

Charles Daly 12ga Tactical Home defense 18.5" as new $175
3" magnum. I was told that this was unfired, but I suspect that it has seen a couple of rounds.

Mossberg 935c 12ga Mossy Oak 24" turkey barrel and 28" waterfowl barrel $475 with both barrels or $400 with only one
As new comes both barrels. Has accu-mag chokes. Takes 3 and 3.5" shells. The waterfowl barrel has 3 chokes and choke tube wrench. The turkey barrel has extra-full turkey choke. Paid $750 last spring.

Smith and Wesson Model 1500 .270 $275
This rifle has seen some use. Stock looks pretty nice, but barrel was put away wet at some point and got rusty. Has light pitting on EXTERIOR of the barrel, but the bore looks bright and shiny. 22" barrel, 11-3/4" LOP. Can include pictured Bushnell Scope Chief VI and Leupold rings for $

Mossberg Maverick 30-06 and .270 both new in box $250 each
I have this rifle in both calibers. Has integral bases and 22" barrel.

CVA Elite Stalker .308 new in box $250
Break-action single shot, stainless/synthetic. I have quality rings and bases for this for an additional $20

Savage MarkII FNS 17HM2 new in box $225
***This is not a 17HMR, this is .17HM2*** It is 22LR necked down to .17 caliber (HMR is 22mag necked down to 22LR). Still outperforms 22LR by a long shot and ammo is about half the price of 17HMR. I have two extra mags pictured and 4000 rounds of ammo for sale also.

Western Field 20ga single shot
Model SB-100B 19" barrel. $100

Winchester .410 $150
Model 37A, very nice. Gold trigger. 26" barrel.

th_P1090609.jpg th_P1090605.jpg th_P1090608.jpg th_P1090999.jpg th_P1110025.jpg th_P1110026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I would too. Unfortunately, for you, they are not priced including the scopes. I'll include the Burris with rings for $140 and the Leupold with rings for $175. Both will come sighted in for no extra charge!

I should also mention that I have factory-loaded ammo and brass available for most of these firearms. Will sell ammo for about 20% less than best retail price.

I don't know if you still come to Portland area and if so I have a beautiful Canadian Bear rug that cost me over $ 900.00 for taxidermy and willing to trade for up to $ 600.00 in center fire rifle/s. I am trading due to downsizing move from Redmond Oregon.

I f you will trade, I can take Ruger 220 Swift for $ 650 and trade you my Black Bear Rug @ $ 600 + $ 50 cash. Or model 98 custom @ $ 325 & smith & Wesson model 1500 @ 275 for a total of $ 600 for my black bear rug, or Ruger M77 .300 Win. Mag $ 350 + Savage 93 R17 .17 HMR @ $ 225 + $ 25.00 for my Canadian Black Bear Rug. Thanks BB

Yes, the SKS is still available. The listing has been edited to reflect what I currently have for sale and the next time that I will be in the valley (February 2nd).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.