JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just heard on the communist new network or CNN that com cast will no longer allow business that advertise as gun sales or businesses to advertise on there programming

and Gun broker in Tigard is going to have to pull their ads

well I for one will have a new email address just as soon as possible and rabbit ear tv too Up your or theirs Com Cast

I only hope all the patriots on here will follow suit.

and vote with their wallet.

Bank of America anti Second Amendment.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

We should all pull any business we may have with this bank immediately!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE.

From the Owners of McMillan Mfg in Phoenix , Arizona

McMillan Mfg in Phoenix , Arizona , was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services ( Bank of America ) because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office.

He scheduled the meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and has become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he says.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that Bank of America is not firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?

Mr. Fox confirmed that it was.

At which point I told him that the meeting was over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd​ amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not support these rights.

What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good conscience support them.

We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as payment for our products.

I am fine with you re-posting it. . . . . . . . Thank for your support.

Kelly D. McMillan
Director of Operations
McMillan Group International, LLC
<broken link removed> <tel: <broken link removed> >
1638 W Knudsen Dr
Phoenix , Arizona 85027
McMillan Integrity-Global Vision

I urge all of my friends to do the same! If I could only get everybody to stand up for the Constitution of The United States we might not have this problem!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

if bank of america is anti-2A, all they have to do is look at where i have swiped my debit card many times. since they haven't done so, said anything about my purchases, or anything like the above post implies, i highly doubt that stupid chain letter has any credence.

as for comcast, it's no secret they're anti-gun. however, i like their cable and internet service. i won't cancel due to their stance. it's their business. they can choose what they do and don't get behind.

flame away at me all you want. i've been called every name in the book. i doubt anything anybody calls me on here will have any impact.

/flame suit on

Comcast Spotlight is pulling their local spot firearms advertising. That is not necessarily anti-gun. They did it in reaction to the outcry over the Sandy Hook massacre. If they financially supported those trying to limit our rights then they would clearly be anti-gun. Right now they (Comcast Spotlight) just seem to be a business division that made a business decision not to upset those who might be emotional about the killing of the children.

McMillan was trying to get a new credit extension and volunteered everything said. He interrupted the guy with his speculation according to his own writing. He didn't even wait for the BofA representative to say anything. All we have is his side of the story without knowing anything about his credit history with the bank. I certainly won't boycott them based on one businessman's rant against them. Who is to say he didn't make it up just because they decided to not extend his second line of credit for credit worthiness reasons? He can tell us anything he wants and BofA will not discuss it because he would be able to sue them for violating his privacy.

We have TARP and robo-signing if we need reasons to boycott them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top