JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know a lot of you hate the big Comcast logo, but I am a proud employee and in Feb. I became prouder. The local Comcast region put on a huge event to. Honor their veteran employees. They didn't do it to brag, it got no media attention, it was a way to say thank you. So what they did was took all of us employees to a local conference center, feed us, had speakers and celebrate our sacrifice to our country and gave us a couple cool things. I thought it was an awesome event and wanted to share it with all of you. Cool part was, it was paid time for the hourly folks. The local area has about 300 plus vets in the company. Also, Comcast has committed itself to hire 1000 vets, in 1000 days.

If you want to put down the company or your personal griefs, please don't do it on this post. I just wanted to recongnize something that they didn't have to do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top